I beg your mercy, Time Baby!
After watching the latest episode of Gravity Falls, I just had to draw an animated GIF of Time Baby, floating menacingly.
This time I animated it using the timeline in photoshop. Made a bit of a breakthrough when I realized that you could give folders their own timelines, so I could layer on effects and make changes without breaking the animation. In this way it was easy to animate the kirby crackles in the background. Still haven’t figured out photoshop tweening, so I just copied the baby five times to animate his gentle bobbing.
If you are curious, here is a link to my initial sketch.
- mrboston19 likes this
- thatgravityfallsfangirl likes this
- mandapattt reblogged this from lithiumboy
- dfanshow likes this
- dipping-sauce reblogged this from gravity-falls-stuff
- comedybear likes this
- askbawssspike likes this
- interzonedispatch likes this
- sciencejoe likes this
- slumdogebillionaire likes this
- kuya-julian reblogged this from gravity-falls-stuff
- ughcastielwinchester likes this
- ribsgrowback likes this
- mywholelifeisawkward reblogged this from chokin-and-tokin
- tenaflyviper likes this
- immortal-lelouch likes this
- otprecious reblogged this from lithiumboy
- chokin-and-tokin reblogged this from gravity-falls-stuff
- gravity-falls-stuff reblogged this from lithiumboy and added:
- ghostzonetardis reblogged this from lithiumboy
- willow-the-wisps likes this
- chocopad likes this
- staywithmemydoctor reblogged this from lithiumboy
- suddenlysexy likes this
- drmaskwolf reblogged this from lithiumboy
- rain-flower likes this
- infini-tree reblogged this from peppermimt
- peppermimt reblogged this from lithiumboy
- lithiumboy posted this